PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS
Welcome to the Mark Reys Real Estate website (hereafter
referred to as "Website"). By using this Website, you agree to be
at any time without notice or obligation. If you do not agree with these Terms
of Use, or any revisions to them, please discontinue your use of this Website.
The Contents of this Website are protected by copyright,
trademark and other United States and foreign laws, and are provided for your
personal, non-commercial use only. You may make one copy of the material
included on this Website for such use, but only if it contains the applicable Mark Reys Real Estate
Any other use of this Website or its contents, including but not limited to:
reproduction, redistribution, retransmission, creating derivative works from,
creating links to, and "framing," is expressly prohibited without Mark Reys Real Estate's
prior written permission.
Mark Reys Real Estate
is committed to respecting your privacy and
Exclusions and Limitations
It is our objective to provide you with accurate
information that assists you in using this Website and the real estate and
related services available through it. However, this Website is provided to you
on an "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" basis, and while we make all reasonable
efforts to ensure that all material on this Website is correct, accuracy cannot
be guaranteed and we do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of any information contained on this Website nor do we guarantee
this Website is virus-free. In addition:
- WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, UNAVAILABILITY OF SERVICES, INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE DATA, OR OTHERWISE.
- WE ALSO DISCLAIM ALL LIABALITY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS WHETHER ARISING IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to use this Website in accordance with these
post or transmit any inappropriate, defamatory, offensive or illegal messages
or content on this Website or anything that infringes upon the intellectual
property rights of others. You also agree to indemnify, defend and hold Mark Reys Real Estate
, and their
officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers
from and against any and all losses, costs and damages (including reasonable
attorneys' fees) resulting from your use of this Website or its content.
Third Party Relationships
This Website may include links to other websites that may
or may not be affiliated with Mark Reys
the terms specified here. Since link sites are beyond our control, we are not
responsible for their content or information collection practices, and we
, their affiliates,
and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents. As such, each
of these individuals or entities has the right to assert and enforce these
frequently to remain informed about any changes to them. Your continued use of
this Website will indicate your acceptance of any changes that we do make. The
between you and Mark Reys Real Estate
governing your use of this Website, superseding any prior agreements. These
State of Washington, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. As such,
you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts
located within King County, Washington. Any failure to exercise or enforce any
competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the other provisions of these Terms of
Use will remain in full force and effect.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
Mark Reys Real
respects the intellectual property rights of others
and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices
of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you
believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringe your
copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from
the Website by submitting written notification to our copyright agent
designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement
Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C.
§512(c)(3)) ("DMCA"), your written notice ("DMCA Notice")
must contain substantially the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the site;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing, including a description of where it is located so that our copyright agent can locate it;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that our copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices
Mark Reys Real Estate
2900 3rd Avenue North
If you do not comply with all of the requirements of
Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, we are not obligated to honor your DMCA Notice.
If your notice does comply the material that you claim is infringing will
be removed from the Website.
If you believe that material you posted on the Site was
removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may
submit a counter notification to our copyright agent. Under the DMCA, a valid
counter notification must include substantially the following
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that our copyright agent may contact you about your counter notification;
- A signed statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material identified in your counter notification was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and
- A signed statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the Site may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the person (or agent of that person) who provided the Site with the DMCA Notice at issue.
Our designated copyright agent to receive counter
Mark Reys Real Estate
2900 3rd Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
The DMCA allows us to restore the removed content if the
party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you
within ten business days of receiving the copy of your counter notification.
Please be aware that if you knowingly and materially
misrepresent that material or activity on the Site is infringing your
copyright, material or activity or that such material or activity on the
Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be
held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) under Section
512(f) of the DMCA.
We are not required to actively monitor our
Website for copyright violations but we will comply with all proper notices
under the DMCA. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or
terminate a repeat infringer’s account or other similar ability to use the
Site. Such circumstances could arise when we obtain actual knowledge of
repeated instances of copyright infringement.
This information should not be construed as legal advice.
We recommend you seek independent legal counsel before filing a DMCA Notice or